April 29, 2016
Citrus Sting Cocktail
- 45ml of Amercian Bourbon
- 60ml of Grapefruit Juice
- 30ml of lime juice
- Pinch of Salt
- Spritz of Vanilla Extract
Garnish: Grapefruit Peel
- Use a small spray bottle to give a small spritz of vanilla extract into a chilled old fashioned glass. If you don’t have a spray bottle, add a small drop of vanilla into the bottom of the glass and swirl around to coat the inside of the glass, shaking out any excess.
- Add American Bourbon, grapefruit juice, lime juice, and pinch of salt into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds, then double strain over one large ice cube.
- Garnish with a large strip of grapefruit peel, and serve!
- Garnish with the grapefruit wheel